||3 weeks ago|
|mylib||3 weeks ago|
|tests||7 months ago|
|.gitignore||7 months ago|
|.pylintrc||2 years ago|
|.woodpecker.yml||4 months ago|
|HashMap.py||4 years ago|
|README.md||7 months ago|
|build.sh||4 months ago|
|setup.cfg||10 months ago|
|setup.py||5 months ago|
|tests.sh||7 months ago|
Just a set of helpers small libs to make common tasks easier in my script development.
apt install \ build-essential \ python3 \ python3-dev # For LDAP: apt install libldap2-dev libsasl2-dev # For Config: apt install pkg-config libsystemd-dev # For PgSQL: apt install libpq-dev # For MySQL: apt install libmariadb-dev
python setup.py install
Note: This project could previously use as independent python files (not as module). This old version is keep in legacy git branch (not maintained).
- mylib.email.EmailClient: An email client to forge (eventually using template) and send email via a SMTP server
- mylib.ldap.LdapServer: A small lib to make requesting LDAP server easier. It's also provide some helper functions to deal with LDAP date string.
- mylib.mysql.MyDB: An extra small lib to remember me how to interact with MySQL/MariaDB database
- mylib.pgsql.PgDB: An small lib to remember me how to interact with PostgreSQL database. Warning: The insert/update/delete/select methods demonstrate how to forge raw SQL request, but it's a bad idea: Prefer using prepared query.
- mylib.opening_hours: A set of helper functions to deal with french opening hours (including normal opening hours, exceptional closure and nonworking public holidays).
- mylib.pbar.Pbar: A small lib for progress bar
- mylib.report.Report: A small lib to implement logging based email report send at exit
To know how to use these libs, you can take a look on mylib.scripts content or in tests directory.
Copyright (c) 2013-2021 Benjamin Renard email@example.com
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.